twistedpuppettwistedpuppet

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Yak Vision Yak Vision

Why the watermark?

I usually like things that are completely random, but I just couldn't like this submission. Firstly, the watermark. I understand you probably don't have the cash to spring for a license, but at least find some software that doesn't put a watermark over everything. You had to have reviewed this before uploading it. There's no real excuse for the watermark. You should have seen it on the playback that you should have done after the movie finished rendering. Secondly, the audio is horrible. The droning noise going on in the first part of the movie was just too distracting. Audio of any kind should add to the movie, not take away from it.

HoopzShort #2 - Arms HoopzShort #2 - Arms

????

I'm not getting how this is any kind of short. It even fails as a music video. :/

thehoopz responds:

shit homey shit

The Tale of Mr. Carter The Tale of Mr. Carter

Sound quality needs some work

I loved this flash. The story, the animation. All of it was good. The only issue I had was with the voice over. It kept cutting in and out. If you fix that, this will be even better.

Choo Choo Like a Hobo Choo Choo Like a Hobo

No time to do anything

The controls are clunky. There's no indication of when you have started and as soon as you get a rhythm going, the cart gets stuck and you lose. Please improve the game play mechanics and the timing.

Air Force Air Force

Nice

I don't like the fact that you used a level builder from playcrafter. Because of that, it makes for a rather boring game because it's just cookie cutter levels. It doesn't even keep score. If you want to share the games you make with playcrafter, I suggest you share them on playcrafter's site. It has a link for doing just that. Please try to program your own flash game and submit it here. Or make a flash movie. I would like to see your art. Not someone else's.

Cauldron Cafe Cauldron Cafe

It's ok.

Pretty good. The sound should be enabled by default and it should be more obvious where the sound adjustment button is. Also, the high score system needs work. All the scores are 1000.