twistedpuppettwistedpuppet

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Choo Choo Like a Hobo Choo Choo Like a Hobo

No time to do anything

The controls are clunky. There's no indication of when you have started and as soon as you get a rhythm going, the cart gets stuck and you lose. Please improve the game play mechanics and the timing.

Air Force Air Force

Nice

I don't like the fact that you used a level builder from playcrafter. Because of that, it makes for a rather boring game because it's just cookie cutter levels. It doesn't even keep score. If you want to share the games you make with playcrafter, I suggest you share them on playcrafter's site. It has a link for doing just that. Please try to program your own flash game and submit it here. Or make a flash movie. I would like to see your art. Not someone else's.

Cauldron Cafe Cauldron Cafe

It's ok.

Pretty good. The sound should be enabled by default and it should be more obvious where the sound adjustment button is. Also, the high score system needs work. All the scores are 1000.

Psai Psai

Several things that could be improved.

Like others have said, the hands got in the way almost every time. The scenery is far too dark. There should at least be some idea of what you are supposed to do rather than just aimlessly clicking around a dark screen. The time limit was extremely short. Especially since you can't figure out what to do and are forced to either suffer through clicking randomly on the dark screen or trying to wade through the walkthrough with it's vague pictures. It's a nice concept. I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have to deal with all the issues mentioned above. Keep working on this. It could be a great game.

Agent Scarecrow #1 Agent Scarecrow #1

it's ok

you need to fix that bug when you get a game over. I got game over and couldn't even click anywhere in the window. Outside the window, it was fine, inside, couldn't click a thing.

RvB Soundboard 2 RvB Soundboard 2

WHAT!!??

Dude! You can't have a sound board without Tucker's famous line!

Bow chika bow wow! X( Other than that, it was good.

inversecoma responds:

HE DIDN'T SAY THAT IN SEASON 3, CHRIST!